A note about my pictures

This forum is for sharing the photographs I take of Conner, Zach, Anita, me and other family members, or any other things I take pictures of, I suppose.

A note about my pictures

Postby brad on Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:07 pm

I take the time to post these pictures because I believe others enjoy seeing them as well. I've had numerous requests over the years for me to keep this kind of effort up. It takes anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour per ONE post, on average for me to do this. This was the reason I was never good at this in the past. It used to take longer. I really like this new forum because the format allows me to share more than just a picture with you, but it still takes me quite awhile. Though, I've got it streamlined down pretty well now and the only hard part really is picking out which pictures to use.

The pictures I put out here reside on my computer. I can view them any time I want. I put them out here so that everyone else can have a chance to share in the lives of our family. That, and I enjoy doing it. However, it would seem fruitless if the only person viewing them is myself.

I'm not fishing for compliments. I don't need compliments or accolades. I do however enjoy encouraging words, or at least acknowledgement that you took a moment to check out the pictures, and that you enjoyed them. So, if they make your day a little brighter, let us know. It keeps me feeling like the hour spent preparing the post was worth my time.

With Love,
Brad
brad
Uber Orbs of Retardidity
Uber Orbs of Retardidity

Postby Jennifer on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:14 pm

Ouch . . . I didn't see any replies to this one. Sorry it's taken a year for me to reply :) Guess that's why you don't post too much any more. I just got registered again so hopefully I'll be viewing more often! I love seeing and hearing what's going on with you guys!
Jennifer
Orbs of Retardidity Lvl 0

Postby brad on Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:02 am

It's okay. I know folks are looking at them, even if they aren't taking the time to say they did.

I enjoy having them out there just about as much as everyone else does. It's a good place for me to go and look through them too. I am needing desperately to dig into them and put out about 10 sets or so.
You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. - Arlo Guthrie
brad
Uber Orbs of Retardidity
Uber Orbs of Retardidity

Sunday Clothes

Postby lteague on Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:35 pm

I was looking to see if you had had time to post any of the Christmas photos. But I found some photos that I had not viewed. I love Zach's picture with his lips in a turned down pout waiting for lunch. Your quips fit the pictures so nicely.
lteague

Return to Brad's Photos