2004-08-29 Jennifer Grace's bday party at the Zoo (10 pics)

This forum is for sharing the photographs I take of Conner, Zach, Anita, me and other family members, or any other things I take pictures of, I suppose.

2004-08-29 Jennifer Grace's bday party at the Zoo (10 pics)

Postby brad on Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:24 am

A couple of weeks ago, Conner went to a birthday party for one of the little girls in our church (Jennifer Grace). Brian and Susan were there with Gracelyn and Davis. Anita kept Zach the whole time while I ran around with Conner. It was a rather hot day, but fortunately, the actual party was indoors. The only thing we went outside for was a bird show, and then to walk around and see some of the animals on the way out. Unfortunately, neither Anita or I had checked the camera before we left and realized the battery was nearly dead. So..... these are the only pictures I got before losing power :(.

They brought in a few animals and did a little petting show there in the room for the kids at the party, which we thought was pretty neat.

Here they are assembled to check out the animals.

First animal is ......well, more of an insect - a millipede

Conner petting the millipede

Gracelyn thinking about it

Next, is a big lizard

Conner took a turn petting this one too

Gracelyn and Conner both went to pet the bunny at the same time

Just look at these little faces staring in awe
brad
Uber Orbs of Retardidity
Uber Orbs of Retardidity

Postby Jennifer on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:23 pm

Ah, yes. We found out when we went fishing over Father's Day that Conner is not scared to touch any animals! I wasn't sure how he'd take to the live worms being hooked but I actually think that was his favorite part. . .
Jennifer
Orbs of Retardidity Lvl 0
Orbs of Retardidity Lvl 0

Return to Brad's Photos