2004-09-11 - Day out with Thomas (16 pics)

This forum is for sharing the photographs I take of Conner, Zach, Anita, me and other family members, or any other things I take pictures of, I suppose.

2004-09-11 - Day out with Thomas (16 pics)

Postby brad on Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:00 pm

These are pictures from the day we went out to ride on Thomas. They had several activities for the kids, but mostly they were targeted for children just a little bit older than Conner. All in all, I guess Conner had a pretty good time. However, it was a stressing afternoon. He seemed to be just a little cranky and with the crowds and the HEAT (man was it hot), daddy's nerves were just a little fried by the time the day was over. I guess that's how it goes eh? =)

The train ride itself was the best part of the day though. At least for me. It was very air conditioned, I could sit down on soft chairs, and it was confined - meaning Conner couldn't get away from me. hehe. I think he did really like that part too. It was the first time Anita or I had been on a train as well so it was a new experience for all of us.

Here we are.. suffering the heat

Conner not wanting his picture taken

Zach caring less

We did get to meet Sir Topham Hat (talk about being hot - poor guy)

Conner wouldn't hold still in front of this sign, so I had to hold him here to take a picture.

They had a caboose we could walk thruogh. Pretty neat. I had never been on a caboose before. Well, that's not true. I've never been on a caboose sitting on tracks in a train yard. I've been in the one at Spaghetti Factory, but I don't think that really counts.

What's that? I hear Thomas coming.

Getting closer

There he is

He's a little fellar

This is Conner on the train, being upset because I'm taking his picture again

Mommy and Zach on the train

Conner saying "Hi" to the people sitting behind us on the train

Conner going to sit with mommy and Zach

This is a cool picture I took through the window, of another train sitting in the yard. Image

Here is Conner on the way home. He was worn out. He had a snack, and he passed out while eating it. He slept for about 30 minutes with his arm propped up on his sippy cup holding his head up. It was hilarious. It was exactly how I felt as well. =).
You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. - Arlo Guthrie
brad
Uber Orbs of Retardidity
Uber Orbs of Retardidity

Return to Brad's Photos