2004-10-31 - Halloween (14 pics)

This forum is for sharing the photographs I take of Conner, Zach, Anita, me and other family members, or any other things I take pictures of, I suppose.

2004-10-31 - Halloween (14 pics)

Postby brad on Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:23 pm

The first three of these are actually from Saturday (10/30) before Halloween at the Smyrna Rec park. It was a hot day and Conner didn't stay in his outfit very long. We only had him wear it for the costume contest which was the very first thing. Unfortunately though, Anita was taking pictures and I hadn't checked the camera at all yet and I'm not sure what the white balance setting was on, but most of the pictures came out very bad. I tried to salvage a few of them here using photo editing tools, but they still aren't very good. You get the idea at least.

Susan and Davis (in Conner's old bear costume)

Conner and me up on the platform for costume judging

On Halloween, we went over to Brian and Susan's house so that Conner and Gracelyn could trick or treat together. I loaded up the wagon and took it with us so we could pull them around and make things easier.. of course, we ended up just walking with them while Anita pushed the stoller and pulled the wagon both. Meanwhile, Susan and I went door to door and held hands with the kids. Oh well. It was helpful for getting back home at the end though.

Conner dressed up before we left to go and say "Trick or Treat" to the neighbors

Here he is checking out the wagon in the trunk

Our neighbors were pulling up

..and Conner watched them

Then, ran over to say "hi"

Then, he and Anita went over to actually trick or treat

Conner gave Zach Ralph to hold onto while he went to trick or treat.
Zach is actually dressed in a pumpkin outfit, but it's hard to see it in this picture.

After that, we went over to Brian and Susan's ...

Here are Conner and Gracelyn all dressed up

Gracelyn's costume

and Davis

Here we are all loaded up in the wagon ready to take off... and the wandering neighborhood kitty came over to say hi.. and then proceeded to follow us to the first 2 or 3 houses.
You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. - Arlo Guthrie
brad
Uber Orbs of Retardidity
Uber Orbs of Retardidity

Postby LilsisTeague on Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:47 pm

The bear costume was really cute on Davis. I also thought Graclyn's outfit was cute with the wings that were like, half her size. Looks like you all had fun, and I think the kids look like they were more than happy to have a kitty tag-along with them.
LilsisTeague
Orbs of Retardidity Lvl 3
Orbs of Retardidity  Lvl 3

Return to Brad's Photos