2005-05-25 - Brad's Haircut

This forum is for sharing the photographs I take of Conner, Zach, Anita, me and other family members, or any other things I take pictures of, I suppose.

2005-05-25 - Brad's Haircut

Postby brad on Wed May 25, 2005 1:22 pm

Okay, so I've thought about it the last few summers... and well, I decided this week to just say, "What the heck" and let her take it all off. I figure I'll either enjoy it and keep it a couple of months during summer, or I'll just wait a month and it'll already be grown out again :)

You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. - Arlo Guthrie
brad
Uber Orbs of Retardidity
Uber Orbs of Retardidity

Postby LilsisTeague on Thu May 26, 2005 8:03 pm

Whoa! I don't know that I really recall ever seeing you with your hair quite that short. It's weird. And thankfully it reminded Richard that he needs to go get his cut (now if he'll continue to remember once the barber shop is open....)
LilsisTeague
Orbs of Retardidity Lvl 3
Orbs of Retardidity  Lvl 3

Postby brad on Fri May 27, 2005 8:05 am

Nope, I've never had my hair this short before. I've had it pretty short before, but not really even close to this. I've never had them use the "clippers" on my whole head before. Usually, they use them around the sides and back and cut the top with scissors.

I don't know how long I'll keep it, but it is at least nice and cool on hot days. When I open up the windows and sunroof when I'm driving it's nice and crisp and tickles the back of my head :D
You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. - Arlo Guthrie
brad
Uber Orbs of Retardidity
Uber Orbs of Retardidity

Return to Brad's Photos