Fathers Day in Madisonville

This forum is for posting your own family photos, pictures from holiday gatherings, new babies, the kids, the adults, you name it. Please come in and share.

Fathers Day in Madisonville

Postby LilsisTeague on Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:59 am

Brad, Anita, and the boys came up to Madisonville this past weekend for a few different events on Saturday and Father's day Sunday. Richard's sister had thrown a bridal shower for me Saturday morning and after we left there, Brad and Anita went to Evansville for a wedding and the boys stayed in Madisonville with Mama T, Papa T, Aunt Pooh, and me.

There was only enough to do around the house to keep occupied for a very short while so Jennifer suggested we take Conner to the park, since it is just about a block from mom and dad's house. First thing Conner wanted to do was make sure he had a good pack of stuff.

We got to the park and headed for the playground. The first thing that Conner went for was the seesaws. Unfortunately, Jennifer and I both have a foot up on Conner on weight, so we could be on the opposite side of just him. Luckily (I guess), Jennifer did some quick math and figured, she and Conner against me.

Conner quickly got bored with this and it wasn't the most comfortable so we decided to go walk to look at the pool. How cruel on a sunny 90 something degree day to take a kid to LOOK at a pool, where people are swimming. Anyway, we stopped on the way because Conner was excited about all the bridges.

About the time we got to the pool, Conner announced he had to potty. Being unexperienced with this and figuring "he goes by himself all the time at home", we sent him into the men's restroom at the pool. We stayed at the door and waited only to hear Conner announce he needed help. We asked him to bring whatever problem to the door because we couldn't go in the mens restroom so he waddled out with his pants at his ankles and his underwear twisted up. He had gotten so sweaty, he couldn't get his pants back up.

Back at home, the boys helped me unwrap a wedding gift. Actually, I think Zach just wanted to play with the bow.

Jesse came over a little before dinner and both boys came running. Conner was just coming in to say hi though, he had something he was playing with in another room. Zach however, was ready for some attention.

On Sunday, the boys tried their Ring Bearer tuxes on for everybody.

LilsisTeague
Orbs of Retardidity Lvl 3
Orbs of Retardidity  Lvl 3

Postby brad on Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:27 am

Thanks for the posting the pics. I wanted to get copies of the pics of the weekend from you, because I'm not sure we took a single picture. Maybe a few, but not very many at all for some reason.
You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. - Arlo Guthrie
brad
Uber Orbs of Retardidity
Uber Orbs of Retardidity

Postby Jennifer on Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:35 am

Those are great pictures. That sure is a nice shirt Jesse has on!
Jennifer
Orbs of Retardidity Lvl 0
Orbs of Retardidity Lvl 0

Return to Post Your Photos