Professional Wedding Pics

This forum is for posting your own family photos, pictures from holiday gatherings, new babies, the kids, the adults, you name it. Please come in and share.

Professional Wedding Pics

Postby LilsisTeague on Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:59 pm

So, yesterday...more than two months after the wedding, I finally got our professional wedding pictures on disk. Right at 700 images. I am so excited but slightly overwhelmed. I figured I would just share a few on here (if you can consider 21 pictures to be a *few*, which compared to 700, I do).

Full family picture

A little sibling love going on

I don't know if I could smile any bigger

I'm trying to figure out if somebody said something funny or if Zach just passed gas. I'd almost bet on the latter, just from Brad's face.

Good one of Brad and Anita

Cute pic of Zach that I heard was very difficult to get

I love this expression, like he's saying "CHEESE" as best as he can

Conner looking quite the part of a big boy

My girls and I

I can't figure out what he was whispering, but I'm thinking it had something to do with the very late Best Man

A pic with Mom Bon

We can't figure out what Conner is saying but Jennifer is acting very interested.

A nice little safe-haven. Gotta love portable DVD players.

A view from the front

Zach enjoying some cake

A cool picture that just happens to be my desktop now

Blowing bubbles

Brad *stealing our thunder*

Headed out in the limo!

All of these pictures and more should be uploaded to the photographer's website by the end of the week for viewing and ordering, for all who are interested.

http://www.yagerstudios.homestead.com/Weddings.html
LilsisTeague
Orbs of Retardidity Lvl 3
Orbs of Retardidity  Lvl 3

Postby brad on Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:13 am

Great pics Ashley! There are a lot of good ones in there for sure.

I'd really like to see some larger versions of those of course. I'll wait for a copy of the cd so I can get them all at once. :)

The picture of Anita and I making the face is perfect. Zach is all stoic looking, and Conner is grinning and ready for the camera and I really wish I remembered what Anita and I were reacting to.
You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. - Arlo Guthrie
brad
Uber Orbs of Retardidity
Uber Orbs of Retardidity

Postby LilsisTeague on Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:53 am

I wish you did too. It has been killing me trying to come up with all possible scenarios. I guess Greg might have made some inappropriate joke, or you might have. Or maybe Conner said something he didn't realize was funny. Or really...Zach definitely has that *just relieved* look on his face.
LilsisTeague
Orbs of Retardidity Lvl 3
Orbs of Retardidity  Lvl 3

Postby brad on Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:48 am

I just happened to be looking at these again and thought I'd update the thread with what was actually happening in that one picture. We were getting ready for the picture and Anita was moving Zach around and he jumped or lurched back or something and hit her right in the face with his head. She was pulling back away from him and making the "ouch" face, and I was trying hard not to guffaw while making my "wow, I bet that hurt face".
You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. - Arlo Guthrie
brad
Uber Orbs of Retardidity
Uber Orbs of Retardidity

Return to Post Your Photos