After looking at Zach pictures . . .

This forum is for posting your own family photos, pictures from holiday gatherings, new babies, the kids, the adults, you name it. Please come in and share.

After looking at Zach pictures . . .

Postby wpolse01 on Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:26 pm

I was just looking at pictures of Zach. Some great pics! Boy does our family have a lot to be thankful for! Weddings, graduations and babies abound!

As a new dad, I'm learning that it is difficult to type with one hand! Abby's awake all night and asleep all day. If Anna didn't need so much sleep to recover from her c-section, I'd be exploring alternatives like swings, bouncers, rockers etc - we have them all - but Those things all make Abby cry. Until I go back to school again, I suppose I'm stuck holding her (oh darn).

Still, Anna and Abby do manage to catch a few z's in the afternoons between nursings! I snuck in on them this afternoon! They never knew I was there. (Digital cameras can be wonderfully silent!)
Attachments
IMG_1885_edited.JPG
IMG_1885_edited.JPG (71.99 KB) Viewed 1093 times
wpolse01
Orbs of Retardidity Lvl 0
Orbs of Retardidity Lvl 0

Postby brad on Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:10 am

hehe.

awwww, so cute. I love Abby's little blanket. I also love Anna's 12 layers of blankets. Is it cold in your house Paul? or is that just Anna. Anita has been cold here lately. I wonder if it is the loss of the extra thermal producing effects of pregnancy.
brad
Uber Orbs of Retardidity
Uber Orbs of Retardidity

Return to Post Your Photos