Cell Phone Pictures

This forum is for posting your own family photos, pictures from holiday gatherings, new babies, the kids, the adults, you name it. Please come in and share.

Cell Phone Pictures

Postby LilsisTeague on Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:17 pm

So, since I have figured out how to send photos from my phone to my computer using its bluetooth capabilities, I figured I would share the 2 cute pictures I captured of the boys this past weekend.

LilsisTeague
Orbs of Retardidity Lvl 3
Orbs of Retardidity  Lvl 3

Cute pictures

Postby lteague on Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:55 am

Ashley, Good job getting Zach to actually be looking at the camera. I'm having good luck finding him in a photo opt moment, but by the time I snap the picture he has turned away or moved. Mom
lteague
Orbs of Retardidity Lvl 0

Cute pictures

Postby lteague on Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:56 am

Ashley, Good job getting Zach to actually be looking at the camera. I'm having good luck finding him in a photo opt moment, but by the time I snap the picture he has turned away or moved. Mom
lteague

Postby LilsisTeague on Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:04 am

I got it, but it took a while and that was probably the tenth picture in a row I took of him. I finally just gave up and decided that I had already gotten the best that I could. I kept saying "Cheese zach, cheeeeeese?" And he'd turn and look at me for about half a second and look back to the table. *sigh* At least Conner loves the camera!
LilsisTeague
Orbs of Retardidity Lvl 3
Orbs of Retardidity  Lvl 3

Return to Post Your Photos