Fun in Disney

This forum is for posting your own family photos, pictures from holiday gatherings, new babies, the kids, the adults, you name it. Please come in and share.

Fun in Disney

Postby LilsisTeague on Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:00 am

Disney has a special setup with their in-park "professional" pictures called PhotoPass. Anybody visiting the parks can walk up to the PhotoPass photographers and have them snap photos in front of some of the landmarks or with Disney characters. The photographer then scans a barcode on a small card (similar to a credit card/room key) for you to keep. Each photographer you stop at will then scan this card after they take your photo. There are setups around each park and resort so you can view and/or order some of your photos. Another thing you can do with all your photos is purchase them on a CD along with the copyright release. Luckily, the first photographer we went to informed us of the CD deal so we were able to get plenty of photos of the 2 of us on our honeymoon, since I didn't figure we'd really get many with just our cameras. I just figured I would share some of the photos we managed to get.

In front of Cinderella's Castle before we had dinner the last night we were in Florida. We ate at an Italian place called "Tony's" on Main Street USA in Magic Kingdom. It was cool because it was themed with Lady and the Tramp stuff. Richard had Spaghetti and meatballs which was cool because the meatballs were about the size of softballs.

One afternoon in Magic Kingdom.

Richard's mom absolutely loves Eeyore so we had to stand in line so we could get a picture with him for her.

The big Wizard's hat at MGM studios.

After the fireworks at night, they leave the Epcot ball lit up.

After fireworks one night we went in to a place and got to meet Minnie...

and Goofy...

and even Mickie Mouse!

Arriving at Epcot.

Out in front of Animal Kingdom entrance. And yes, we both have tears in our eyes but not from excitement/fear/joy/sadness/etc. The sun was absolutely glaring straight into our eyes. I had tears streaming down my face for a good minute after the pictures out front.
LilsisTeague
Orbs of Retardidity Lvl 3
Orbs of Retardidity  Lvl 3

Postby brad on Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:53 am

Thanks for posting the pics. I like the second to last one best for some reason. It seems the most natural and free of the group to me. Of course, it is also the one where you are either standing on something or are on your tip-toes or something because you are taller than Richard in the picture. However, I will say the natural way your arms are around your neck looks less posed and artificial than a lot of the poses in the other shots where you guys are just "standing" for the photographer. It has a more snapshot kind of feel to it which makes for a good romantic picture.
You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in. - Arlo Guthrie
brad
Uber Orbs of Retardidity
Uber Orbs of Retardidity

Return to Post Your Photos